February 02, 2011

Poor attempt to write in English

Yeah, so this is supposed to be something like an English article. Well attempt at English article. Mostly a slang attempt too, seeing as I'm not quite able to express myself using proper English grammar.

Ever noticed how it's somehow easier to write in blog text editor than in a regular one? I mean, when I'm trying to write something in Word for example, I usually get stuck really fast. But when writing in here, I somehow feel more "connected" and it's easier for me to express my thoughts. Don't know why though. Guess it has something to do with my Internet addiction(if I have one). Well, never mind. You guys (i know that you are girls mostly[kinda flattered and surprised at the same time], but English lacks proper expression. And "guys" means "people" in general) should definitely(fancy word huh?) leave more comments. I like comments. Every blogger/facebook attention whore/devArt artist likes comments. It's a way of showing that you red all this crap and enjoyed it(or didn't. Leave comment in both cases). Also, i can't quite get the picture of how many people actually reads this blog. Sure, I COULD get something like Toplist to show me those numbers, but numbers are so cold and impersonal and I think they secretly hate me(how else would you explain my math grades?). So please, leave comments. If you don't, I will post some poorly drawn Comment Monster with REALLY sad look, asking you to leave more comments cause it's hungry. And I'm sure you don't want that. And if you think you do, think about this:

Every time I post something poorly drawn somewhere, God kills a kitten. And I'm not talking just some ordinary kitten. I'm talking about kitten so cute that you want to hug it so hard that it dies from suffocation and you then cry your eyes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save teh kitteh